Friday, April 4, 2008

JoJo hearts......

YO~ JoJo here! Micha is here too. Was here. She just took off. Here are some pictures.. Hehe.. Got nicer wan.. but.. its in Encik Yus' camera.
Our trademark smile~

Our heart as one~ It isn't what you think it is! So don't go all yellow minded!


Anyways, I shall update about.... today ? Today is Encik Yus' last day in our sch! *cries* So, I made him a DVD! It was pretty good. Thank god! =D Got him a cake from Secret Recipe! Ain't he a lucky ? Then when he made his grand arrival, we all shouted "Hi Daddy!" Awwww... it was suhweet! Erm what more can I say ? Micha gave me a piece of paper that ya'll conteng during duno when. Got "Wenz *hearts* JoJo" Duh! Hahaha.. And then got somemore la. Lazy list out..

My turn to conteng pulak.. not on a piece of paper but here!

JoJo Y Wens my understanding wifey~
JoJo Y Phoebe my BFF~
JoJo Y Cass my son to-be~
JoJo Y Ming my cheeky daughter~
JoJo Y Michelle my Micha~
JoJo Y Savina the hawtie~
JoJo Y Soo Yee my cute mommy~

Tho not family but I still love them!

JoJo Y Angie my crazy bud~
JoJo Y Yi En my hyper + hawt bud~
JoJo Y Dei Dei the cute Jelly Bean~
JoJo Y Dyana the Siao Siao~
JoJo Y Penny the cute girl with cute winks~
JoJo Y Nani my Narnia! Meow~
JoJo Y Fish my posing companion~ lol

Erm, cukup anot ? 7 each! These 7 + 7 = 14 peepos are the first peepos that popped in my head! Sorry if I left anyone out~ Sudah migraine fikir fikir. Gotta go dy. Super hungry now. See ya~

No comments: