Thursday, April 3, 2008

MAYA's ZOne....

Hey there...chong family. How are you guys....? Unfortunately, i wasn't in my jovial and crazy mood...its totally SHUT DOWN. All i feel now is DOWN,DOWN...and Down...but no worries ya...i'm fine.
I'm sorry if i offended you guys in any way when i'm down...i'll be QUITE rude when i'm in bad mood...SORRY!!!
'daddy's been busy to mantain this family blog....poor dad....help a bit larh 'MOM'! as a good daughter....i update for you guys....
This post is special....i wrote a song for you guys. P/S: IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING ABOUT OUR FAMILY! I JUST WROTE THIS FOR FUN....its been awhile since i post some at Xanga. So enjoy. PLAN YOUR OWN MUSIC!! haha....


ELLIOT'S SONG
I lay on my bed, look out my window
i let my thoughts run through me
that feeling is still inside, inside my heart
its as lively as a burning fire
I shut my eyes tight
try to think straight again
but the truth is plain to see.

CHORUS:
I hope you're waiting by the door when i get there
I don't want anyone to see me here alone
its not enough to fill my day with your sweet smile
with that, with all i had

I take a walk along the shore
try my best not to think about what happened that day
I wake up everyday to check the date
just to make sure i didn't let another day slipped by
but that never change a thing.

CHORUS

I hope you understand...
every single thing i do, i'll do it for you
there won't be angels around all the time
so all i can do
is hope and pray
lets hope we can get through this...

CHORUS

With that, with all i had.....

-end-

No comments: