Friday, April 4, 2008

~The Love of MICHA~

Here come the lil Micha!!hehex...


Ello, here come MICHIE the youngest daughter of Jojo and Wens in the family!!hehex…Now it is my turn to update lor! As the youngest daughter, without any doubt all of u very sayang me wan rite??Erm…maybe!!hehe…well let me describe a little bit of myself!! Of course I am a good girl!:-)I am aso a kind-hearted and lovely lil girl!!haha…( somebody gonna say NO coz the previous post, u know lar I am the evilest).I think if the experiment nothing goes wrong, I think I am evil but not the evilest coz someone have it ady!!hahax…u know I know lar!! To know me more:

There are 14 things that u must know about me:

1. Have so many nicknames
(a) Michie and Micha ( Created by Jojo)
(b) Mocha ( Created by Jelly Bean)
(c) Leng Leng ( Created by Ming)
(d) Mi Jiao (Created by Phoebe)
(e) Siao siao 3rd ( Created by Dyana)

2. Bring a lot of joys and happiness to the family!!

3. A very good daughter!! hehex…

4. A very innocent sister that always being bullied by the 2 evil sistas…

5. Laugh and talk a lots till “KLCC” can hear!!:D

6. Love all my friends all around me a lot especially my family….

7. Like to play fool around the class…

8. Like the feeling of being protected…….

9. If want to cry then cry, if want to laugh then laugh!!hehex…

10.Like the huggies and kisses from my daddy and mummy!! hehe..dun jealous!

11.No.1 in MERAJUK ( youngest usually do that rite??but actuali juz wanna play around ony)Hahax....

12.The words that I like to say the most:
(a)Evil woman
(b)Disgusting
(c)Awesome
(d)Cool

13.Even though I am in a bad mood, but I still will make all my frenz around me
always be happier than me!!hahax…

14.I like to LOVE people coz it is reali sweet!!hehex....


Erm…this love is special dedicated to my dearest and lovely family members: Jojo, Wens, Phoebe, Cass, Ming, Savina and Penny!! Thanx a lot…hope u all will happy, healthy and laugh always like ME!! Besides that, hope u all aso can feel that I LOVE YOU ALL so muchie!! hehe..I bet this family will last forever rite?? I am the one who create this family so I aso wont let it destroy!! I PROMISE….hehe!!


LOVE,
Micha

No comments: