Friday, March 28, 2008

Will Anyone Else Update ?!


My god. Will anyone else but me update this blog ? It's gonna be really weally dead blog, I tell ya. I'll update and then everyone else gotta update. Or it'll be boring! Or dead. Ok. I'm gonna update about experiences and feeling being a dad although I'm not even close at being one. LOL. Here goes..

As ya'll know I'm the dad and a hubby. I have a wife. And I have three kids. It's not easy being a dad. You have to work your ass off to feed the family. Well, in my case I don't really work. Oh well, what the heck. Hey I do have to suffer with the ladies in the family! Though I am one.. hmm.. Let's see what I've gone through and suffered as a dad..

1. The birth of all three children. The part where my wife screams. I suffered more! xP
2. The kids who won't stop crying! lol..
3. The kids who used to only eat, sleep, cry and poop! xD hahaha
4. The kids bullying their teachers in school! Muahaha xD
5. The kids who reached puberty! lol xD
6. Wife's turn.. The wife who makes me pay for all shopping expenses. Hahaha xD
7. The wife making sure I don't cheat.. lol xD
8. The family who drives me nuts at times! Muahahaha xD

It's all jokes up there! Don't take it toooo seriously! lols. Ok, I've updated my part! Now go update! And quick!

No comments: