Friday, March 21, 2008

Welcome the family, yo!

Good day, world! The name is Joanne. That's all ya need to know. ;) This blog is created by mua for ma "family". Let me introduce the family, alright ? And besides I know some of you are dying to see how I look like. Haha. Let's have a look....

On the left is our dearest Wen Xin. And beside her, is Joanne! The blogger!

On the sofa are Michelle and Su Min aka Maya! Sitting down are Phoebe and Cassandra!

Our family picture. See a hot Indian girl at the back, she's Savina! Forgot to include.. her.. Sorry ^^

Us all under the blazing hot sun and in our uniforms! It was seriously hot.... like boiling point!

Neways.. a summary about the family, ok ? My name is Joanne and I'm the man of the house! Don't be mistaken, I'm a girl. I have prove. xP My dearest wifey is Wen Xin! She's a smarty pants. In her case, smarty skirts. Haha. We.. ok.. three.. how do I put this ? Ok.. three little (not very little) girls crawled out from my dearest wifey's tummy. They crawled out.. oh wait.. one walked out, one ran and one wushu-ed out. Ok, the threesomes are Phoebe, Su Min and Michelle. Eldest to youngest. Our dearest Cassandra is Phoebe's fiancee. We're all waiting for him (her) to propose. Haha. And lastly is Savina the hot Indian girl in our family! Not bad , eh ? Haha. Anyways, look out for more post! ;)

No comments: