Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm here!

Hey peeps! JoJo here~ Time to update the family blog so it won't kena abandon. I just wanna let all the readers out there that I'm always here for you!



I know I'm always disappearing off and it's hard to contact me at times but believe me when I say I'm always here for you. And you know what ? I can promise you that too. I know it seems a lot and you'll tell me don't simply make promises. But this is a promise I can definitely keep. It may seem like its really hard and its a burden but guess what ? Its a burden I'm willing to have. And you can always talk to me about anything. Even if it's about me. Just open up and I'll try to understand. Even if I can't understand, I'll listen. It'll lessen your burden actually. Anything at all will do. I promise to keep my mouth shut if you want me to. So just let me know if your feeling down and when you need someone to talk to.



And I'll always love you guys! Eventhough ya'll don't love me.. hor Cass ? lol.. Hahaha. Joke. But remember I'll always love you and I'll always be here for you. You too Cass eventhough you didn't put my name and highlighted someone else name. Hahaha. Same goes to others..! Never forget this! It's a warning to forget or else. Hahaha.

No comments: