Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Harlo ? I'm back again !

Hello .. my beautiful family !
Gosh , these few days was not a really great time we had together .
Everything seems like is changing ... Don't you think so ?
I just hope everything will be just fine like how it used to be last time ..
The unstoppable laughter we had so much together ,
The sweet memories ,
The greatest love to be shared equally to all ,
No problems ,
Can my wish be fulfill ?
Can you make my wish come true ?
Am I doubting ?

Well , I just want to share this really nice post to all of you guys ... Hope you will enjoy it !




This are those naughty 3 sisters in the family !
1st kiwi - The innocent Maya !
2nd kiwi - The one who always get bullied =.= ...
3rd kiwi - The one and only most mischievous brat !



This is the cutest ! Guess who is it ? Of course is ... ME !!



This is ? When I look at this picture , i thought of Maya !



Guess who is this ? Is Mi Jiao !
" Boink Boink " Butt got burnt and I'm so happy ! Yay !!



Lastly .. My daddy and mommy ! How romantic !

No comments: