Saturday, August 9, 2008

muahahahahaha xD


Just by looking at the picture ya'll know who am I right ? Who else ? lol. Well anyways, I discovered something cool. This blog will only be updated once or twice a month. lol. And it's always the same person updating it.. haha xD don't cha think so ?

Times have changed and our family has through a lot. We have all changed and become more mature. But thankfully we still have each other. I hope it'll go on forever but only time can tell. I'll continue supporting everyone despite how much everyone has changed. I'll continue to understand, love all of ya'll too. I'll lend a shoulder and an ear when in need. I'll pick you up if you fall. And I'll try to cheer you up when you're down. (:


The only way you can learn to love is by LOVING..Y


Well anyways.. who is next to update ? I can't be the one updating all the time, right ? lol

Lotsa Love,
JoJo..Y

No comments: