Saturday, June 21, 2008

My darling Michelle

Hey ! Well , long time no updates so allow me to start ... Just before I start I want to say I love you ...

You strayed away from me like never before ,
The further You go , The further I missed you .
You weren't there with us whenever we truly missed you ,
Your absence made a big difference ...

Is not like just any other days before ,
For all the time we spent together ,
There is no more fun ..
All just loneliness filled in you ..
When I tried to talk and sit back to listen about how you're feeling ,
You push me away with your words ..

I'm hurt but I know deep down in me is not what you meant to do ,
I know you are as hurt as how we felt ,
We are hurt because you weren't there to share your
opinions , laughters , thoughts and always there to entertain us ..
Now that you were always not there for us ..
Is as though we missed your presence for always being there when we needed you ..

Is just so different a couple of days ago ,
I bet you were really angry when we were always hanging out without you ..
Is not just you feeling bad but we felt more than you did ...
Is just so wrong when we needed your support just like we used to ..
You don't seemed to even have the mood you always have to talk to me ..
This is why I'm really depressed ..

Besides that ,
I bet you were curious about whet we have been really talking about these days ..
Don't ya ?
I bet you felt it when you think we were talking about you ..
Believe me we were not at all talking about you ..
You must really believe in us as we love you so so much ..
Even the words on earth cannot describe the love of ours towards you ...

Mocho !! My love !
I wished everything will be back to normal like how it used to be ..
I love you ...
We love you !
Don't just please don't ever ever do such thing to hurt us anymore ..

Love,

Lovely Angel (your sister )

No comments: